- Raebec Gallery exhibits all two-dimensional work including photography, paintings, drawings, mixed media, chalk, ink, pastels, wax, graphite, sculpture and printmaking. Sculpture entrants may submit two photos per entry.
- Submissions must be made online via email. Your upload must accompany online payment or will not be recognized.
- Submission images are for the gallery to decide on which artworks will be accepted. We are not asking for the originals. The size should be a JPEG that is 255 KB at 72 dpi (we recommend at least 7 inches long or 500 pixels so that we can see detail). We recommend that a unobtrusive, small watermark with your name be placed in the lower right hand corner of the jpg
- Your files must be labeled: First name Last name_Title of the piece_Medium_Height x Width in inches_Price.jpg making sure that dashes go between your name and the name of the piece (i.e. Pablo Picasso_The Old Guitarist_Oil_32x48_500.JPG).
- Resizing copies of your work for submission can be done easily with many free programs or websites. If you are not computer savvy, you can safely download a free program on download.com or type “resize pictures” into a search engine and go to the many websites that are listed to resize for you. Remember that images that are around 1000 pixels on one side are best to submit.
- Cost of submission is $35 for 3 entries and $5 per every entry thereafter. It is a non-refundable fee and no changes of images can be made after you submit without another entry fee. Your submissions do not guarantee inclusion into a show. The decision to accept entries into a show is based solely on the Gallery’s chosen jurors.
- For all exhibitions artwork will be offered for sale during days during the exhibition. The galleries take a 30% commission on all sales.
- Accepted entries are represented by Raebec Gallery. They will be part of our online exhibitions permanently at the discretion of the gallery and if sold through Raebec Gallery, the gallery will take the 30% commission. Raebec Gallery retains the right to represent an artist in a sale of the artwork that was accepted and represented in our gallery.
- All accepted artists will have the option to become a part of our permanent database and will be available to our corporate art purchasing clients. If said client chooses one of our represented artists the 30% commission will apply to any and all sales of the work.
- Artist maintains copyright.
- All entrants grant Raebec Gallery the right to use or publish images of their work to promote the art exhibits, future call for entries, videos, or the art gallery. All accepted entries will be placed on this website or blog.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained written permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 18 are featured. Artist is fully responsible to obtain all model or property releases.
Submission images are for the gallery to decide on which artworks will be accepted to our online exhibitions. We are not asking for the originals at this time.
Ready to Submit?
Non-refundable payment must be completed through Paypal or images cannot be considered.